[cfe-dev] Custom Clang and Xcode

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Mon Apr 15 09:51:41 PDT 2013

I'll start off by saying of course this is not supported. ;-)

I have two guesses, though:
- Warnings are automatically added to the -W group; you should not put a new flag into Options.td for a new warning.
- Warnings are probably also used when uniquing PCHs, so it's possible (but not likely) that Xcode is trying to use an incompatible PCH during indexing. I doubt this is it, but if it is, turning off PCH support in the build settings might make completion come back.

Jordan