[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] [Announcement] 3.3 Release Planning!

Galina Kistanova gkistanova at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:26:21 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

>AFAIR, there were several beagles in LLVM Lab. You might want to check
with Galina about how live they are.

Yes, we have couple beagleboards. I can make them available if this will
add value.

Maybe we should set a special "release" buildmaster? Which would
orchestrate slow bootstrapped builds with extensive testing and collect
binaries. This lets us unify the way how it gets built and formally tested.
And would save testers time for more advance testing.

What do you think?

Thanks

Galina