[cfe-dev] Compile errors when building kde-runtime

Jordan Rose jediknil at belkadan.com
Tue May 22 14:24:24 PDT 2012

I wish we could have fixits for /both/ cases, like -Wparentheses (add parentheses OR change '=' to '=='). But in this case the only automatic way to do it is to add 'void' to the parameters for the inner object instead of an empty list. (The usual way would probably be to add a parameter name, but we can't suggest a name, can we?)

IIRC fixits for non-fatal warnings like this and -Wparentheses are supposed to put the "silence warning and nothing else" fixit first, so that -fixit won't change the behavior of the program as seen now. But there was discussion about this a while ago, and in this case the variable declaration /is/ more likely...

Jordy