[cfe-dev] Improving Clang Parse Performance

sccllghn sccllghn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 14:21:27 PDT 2012

Thanks for your suggestion about comparing performance to compiler time. I
will try it out. I can actually compile the target code base using Visual
Studio within 3-4 minutes. But that build makes heavy use of pre-compiled
files. Hence the reason for my focus on pre-compiled header files with
Clang. Are there any suggestions on using pre-compiled header files with
Clang?