[cfe-dev] Potential Downtown for Maintenance This Weekend

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 10 11:26:19 PDT 2012

Dear All,

During the weekend between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm CDT, our IT people
will be upgrading the storage infrastructure used by the University of
Illinois Computer Science Department.  While I do not expect this work
to affect any of the LLVM services (those provided by llvm.org or the
mailing lists run by the department), I wanted to let everyone know in
case our IT people did not give me an exhaustive list of affected systems.

In short, you shouldn't notice service disruptions over the weekend, but
if you do, you'll know why.

-- John T.