[cfe-dev] bug reportimg and fixing

Nikola Smiljanic popizdeh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 04:44:06 PDT 2012

This is the right place, but posts are overlooked sometimes, mostly
because developers are busy. You can reply to your message to make it
visible if you had no answers after few days. If you have a patch or
know where the bug is in the code, you can do a svn blame and try to
find the owner of the code and add him to CC.