[cfe-dev] bug reportimg and fixing

Olaf Krzikalla Olaf.Krzikalla at tu-dresden.de
Wed Aug 8 02:10:41 PDT 2012

Hi @clang,

what is the preferred way to report bugs in order to get them fixed
rather quickly. In past times I've sent patches to this list, which then
were discussed and finally made it (sometimes modificated) to the SVN.
Currently I have two open bugs (in the rewriter component) reported here
about three weeks ago . Neither was there any response nor did anything
happen in the SVN. Hence I guess the posts were overlooked. Maybe there
is a better channel to reach the proper people.

Best regards
Olaf Krzikalla