[cfe-dev] [libc++] Running tests from cmake?

Marshall Clow mclow.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:30:48 PDT 2011

On Sep 21, 2011, at 12:32 PM, David Chisnall wrote:

> Thanks to many helpful off-list emails from Howard and others, I now have a working port of libc++, running on top of libcxxrt on FreeBSD, giving us (I think) a completely GNU-free C++ stack.  For the moment, we actually have more tests passing on FreeBSD than Darwin, although I'm sure that won't last for long.
>
> Many thanks to everyone who helped make this possible,

Congratulations!

Is there a write-up of what you've done somewhere (or is this planned)?

Thanks in advance!

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:mclow.lists at gmail.com>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki