[cfe-dev] [libc++] Running tests from cmake?

David Chisnall csdavec at swan.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 12:32:50 PDT 2011

Thanks to many helpful off-list emails from Howard and others, I now have a working port of libc++, running on top of libcxxrt on FreeBSD, giving us (I think) a completely GNU-free C++ stack.  For the moment, we actually have more tests passing on FreeBSD than Darwin, although I'm sure that won't last for long.

Many thanks to everyone who helped make this possible,

David