[cfe-dev] Libclang patch adding accessibility to codecompletion

Ethan Steinberg ethan.steinberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:57:56 PST 2011

Regardless of whether accessibility from current scope or accessibility in
general is better, the current codeblocks codecompletion plugin uses
accessibility in general, and this has to follow that style.

However my questions still stands:
Any "simple" change will break ABI, I want to know what option I should
take.
Should I hack around this by using the CXCompletionString for storage(this
would get very ugly quickly), should I refactor the whole
CXCompletionResult class so as hide the implementation(as most of the other
classes in libclang do), or would the current patch as it stands work(with
breaking ABI)?

--
Ethan Steinberg