[cfe-dev] RC1 compilation error with 10.6 SDK

Somorjai, Akos ASomorjai at graphisoft.com
Mon Nov 7 07:01:53 PST 2011

I get the following error if I try to compile with the current 10.6 SDK on Mac OS X:

/Volumes/Work/D-084/MakeAdds/OSX/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/include/unistd.h:512:8: error: declaration of built-in function 'vfork' requires inclusion of the header <setjmp.h> [-Werror]

The official Apple build (from the Xcode 4.2 tools) didn't exhibit the same problem.
I know I could turn off '-Werror', but my goal is to increase the warning level.

This is a real problem for freeware sources, because we would like to keep them intact.

Shall I wait for the next official Apple release, or is it something that can be fixed here?

Thanks,

Ákos Somorjai

Developer Support Manager

GRAPHISOFT | Graphisoft Park 1. Budapest 1031 Hungary | +36 1 437-3000 | asomorjai at graphisoft.com