[cfe-dev] [cfe-commits] r126459 - in /cfe/trunk: include/clang/AST/ include/clang/Frontend/ include/clang/Serialization/ lib/AST/ lib/Sema/ lib/Serialization/ test/Index/ tools/libclang/

Craig Silverstein csilvers at google.com
Wed Mar 23 13:24:33 PDT 2011

} Update UsingDecl, UnresolvedUsingTypenameDecl, and
} UnresolvedUsingValueDecl to use NestedNameSpecifierLoc rather than
} the extremely-lossy NestedNameSpecifier/SourceRange pair it used to
} use,

How is this conversion coming along?  I was looking at
RecursiveASTVisitor and it seems like it's using
VisitNestedNameSpecifier() in a lot of places it could be using
VisitNestedNameSpecifierLoc() instead.  Any objection to me changing
those uses (assuming all tests still pass)?

It looks like the only place where we still can't use
NestedNameSpecifierLoc is QualifiedTemplateName/DependentTemplateName.
While there's still some work to make some of the other types
loc-aware -- TemplateSpecializationType only provides access to
TemplateArgument, not TemplateArgumentLoc, for instance -- we're
getting ever-closer to the day when RecursiveASTVisitor will be
entirely loc-aware!  I'm excited.

craig