[cfe-dev] Clang for Windows and Boost

Edward Diener eldlistmailingz at tropicsoft.com
Thu Mar 17 09:04:31 PDT 2011

Thanks to the help I received I have been able to build clang for
Windows both using MingW and VC++ 10. Are either, or both, of these
builds stable, in that they can be used for building Boost and other 3rd
party libraries ?

If so, I am going to try to get some of the Boost Build experts to
supply a toolset for clang under Windows so it can be used to build and
test Boost libraries under Windows. Currently the clang toolset support
in Boost works only under Linux as I understand it.