[cfe-dev] Using STL for clang on Windows

nullnull null.function at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 00:41:35 PST 2011

For my research and experimentations (a sort of profiling and code
analyses), I'm trying to use clang/llvm on the already existing programs.
Some of the programs use STL and can compiled by Visual Studio 2010 (also
have corresponding makefiles).

I've simply changed cl.exe to clang.exe. Mostly it's working greatly!
However, MSVC's STL can't be compiled (it's known issue though). So, I've
simply tried to change to STLPort. However, it still no good. Please note
that I didn't fully invest my time to use STLPort with clang.

Is there currently any workarounds for using STL in Windows platform?

Thank you for your great work, and wish to see more improvement on Windows
platform.