[cfe-dev] OpenCL support

Peter Collingbourne peter at pcc.me.uk
Sun Feb 13 17:47:30 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 05:16:53PM -0000, Anton Lokhmotov wrote:
> We have updated the patch and added couple of test cases.  We trust it can
> be accepted now?

I took the liberty of making a few changes to this patch as listed below:

 - Fixed a compilation error due to an API reorganisation
 - Use refactored FP_CONTRACT support based on existing partial
   implementation in the preprocessor
 - Added another test case to test FP_CONTRACT and for presence of
   kernel metadata
 - Simplified EXTENSION handler and improved diagnostics
 - Misc reformatting

The refactoring changes are committed as r125473-4 and the OpenCL
patch as r125475.

Thanks,
--
Peter