[cfe-dev] Working with ConceptClang: Binding input arguments to functions.

Larisse Voufo lvoufo at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Apr 22 09:39:00 PDT 2011

> I have turned concepts into explicit concepts and auto concepts into
> implicit concepts,

This is exactly the matching that is expected from ConceptClang's design
point of view.

> Most of it compiles, except some things which I guess have not been
> implemented yet.

Yup. We're still implementing most of the features... With luck, they should
be up soon.
Also, I've actually noticed some regression tests failing in
non-concepts-related areas of the test suites --
More backward compatibility issues for me to revise...

> I will do what I can to help, particularly on the testing end.

Very much appreciated. I will keep you updated with progress...

Thanks,
-- Larisse.