[cfe-dev] Working with ConceptClang: Binding input arguments to functions.

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 09:33:16 PDT 2011

Dear All

It looks as though this effort is in an early stage.  I don't know if anyone has done this already, but I have started to adapt the material in the <concepts> file in ConcentsGcc.

I have turned concepts into explicit concepts and auto concepts into implicit concepts, which may be the wrong thing to do. Most of it compiles, except some things which I guess have not been implemented yet.

Please let me know if this is NOT a useful idea.

I will do what I can to help, particularly on the testing end.

Best wishes

John

P.S. Doug will know that I am keen on concepts (and variadics too).