[cfe-dev] New libclang API cross-reference

Stefan Seefeld stefan at seefeld.name
Fri Apr 1 18:55:50 PDT 2011

Here is a new API cross-reference for the libclang API, generated with
Synopsis (using a libclang backend):

http://synopsis.fresco.org/libclang/

This version exclusively focuses on the API itself (and thus doesn't
contain quite as much clutter as the previous version I published, which
parsed and cross-referenced headers and source files). This version also
contains substantial improvements to the comment processing.

Again, I'd welcome any help in making further progress !

     Stefan