[cfe-dev] Toolset for clang in Windows under Boost

Sebastian Redl sebastian.redl at getdesigned.at
Wed Sep 22 18:55:07 PDT 2010

On Sep 22, 2010, at 6:45 PM, Edward Diener wrote:

> Then I will use the MingW headers when compiling clang. But I can not
> believe that I would have had to build clang with MingW to do that.

You don't have to. But it sets its default header search paths depending on the compiler you use to compile it, so if you want to use the MinGW headers with a VS-built Clang, you always have to specify the search path yourself. Or you can probably change a configuration option somewhere when building it.

Sebastian