[cfe-dev] CFG temporary objects destructors

Ted Kremenek kremenek at apple.com
Fri Oct 22 16:11:10 PDT 2010

On Oct 22, 2010, at 1:13 AM, Zhongxing Xu wrote:

> Basically this assumption doesn't match how we treat binary operators in the CFG.  We should probably fix having the LHS always precessed first.  Any objections?
>
> I agree. So  the fix would be in CFGBlock *CFGBuilder::VisitChildren(Stmt* Terminator), visit the children in reverse order.

My caution here is that we don't want to make CFG construction time too expensive, as it will directly impact compile-time.  I'm not saying we shouldn't do this, only that we are mindful of possible performance implications.

In this case, I would just start with handling BinaryOperator more correctly.