[cfe-dev] clang-test failures under Visual Studio

Francois Pichet pichet2000 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:38:22 PDT 2010

Hi, I run Windows 7 and VS2008 too
>From the latest svn, I get:
1>Failing Tests (1):
1>    Clang :: Coverage/html-diagnostics.c
1>  Expected Passes    : 2599
1>  Expected Failures  : 25
1>  Unsupported Tests  : 3
1>  Unexpected Failures: 1
1>

Coverage/html-diagnostics.c is a very recent failure.
I have 2,628 test, you have 2,525 why?
I suspect you are not using the latest clang/llvm right?
try updating to the latest.