[cfe-dev] VS2010 Clangification Script

Clark Gaebel cg.wowus.cg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 04:06:45 PST 2010

@ Chris

I tried building it x64, and there were various NULL -> ptr conversion
errors that were fixed trivially. I didn't bother with a rebuild
afterward though since my VS2008 build finished with no errors.

I can't build it x86 because the headers are massively bugged on my
machine. All my VS projects HAVE to be x64 or else I can't use C++
headers AT ALL. I think it should build fine though.

@Overmind

Extensions to common IDEs would be freakin' awesome. Microsoft's code
analysis is pretty good, but it'd be great to have an open source
alternative. The only thing is hooking it into CI scripts might be a bit
of a pain with an IDE extension.