[cfe-dev] VS2010 Clangification Script

Chris Hacking chacking at cs.washington.edu
Tue Mar 9 00:14:58 PST 2010

Question (vaguely off-topic, but it reminded me): does Clang build with VS
2010 yet? Last time I tried was a couple months ago, and it got caught up on
several issues. A few were clearly identifiable as preprocessor/compiler
bugs (this was before the RC of 2010; it was still in beta), so I decided
against commenting about it on the clang lists. Since you mention VS2010
though, I thought I'd ask...

Sorry I can't answer the question regarding distribution of the script.

Chris