[cfe-dev] Declaration for TemplateTypeParmType

John McCall rjmccall at apple.com
Sun Jun 13 01:22:14 PDT 2010

On Jun 13, 2010, at 12:16 AM, Abramo Bagnara wrote:
> We have not found any way to get declaration from TemplateTypeParmType
> (while this is feasibile for UnresolvedUsingType, TypedefType,
> RecordType, EnumType, InjectedClassNameType).
>
> What is the proper way to associate TemplateTypeParmType to its
> TemplateTypeParmDecl?

By finding the template parameters from the appropriate enclosing context.
That's... not really a satisfying answer.

Doug, is there a good reason the optional IdentifierInfo isn't an optional
TemplateTypeParmDecl?  Just to save a very small amount of memory
when there are lots of out-of-line template member declarations?

John.