[cfe-dev] Building llvm+clang on windows using mingw

Frank Fuchs fk.fuchs at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 21 04:35:41 PDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to build llvm and clang on windows using mingw/msys with the
compilers provided be the llvm-gcc 2.7 release.
On a first not I had to rename the i386-mingw32-.... stuff to gcc, g++ and
so on to passify configure about the compilers.
I configure with --enable-jit --disable-threads and --with-llvm-gccdir=...
Now I keep getting warnings about the "--export-dynamic" flag which is
unsupported. Now the question is should I change it to
"--export-all-symbols" as suggested?

-Frank