[cfe-dev] Python/CIndex include file support

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Wed Feb 3 12:15:07 PST 2010

Hi Andrew,

Sorry I haven't had time to look at this yet. I'll try to get to it by
the weekend.

One immediate comment though, I would prefer to not expose this via a
property. I prefer to use functions (get_includes or so) for features
which require significant work, and only use properties for things
which are logically O(1). Otherwise the API tends to give the wrong
mental model of what is going on under the covers.

 - Daniel