[cfe-dev] Extra #defines for Windows SDK 6.0a/VS2008

per at lumai.se per at lumai.se
Sat Aug 7 05:41:34 PDT 2010

I would say MFC/ATL appears to be a LONG term goal. I have several
non-MFC (Win32-)projects that would benefit from this as long as the
basic system headers work (windows.h etc). This would also allow
non-trivial command line apps to work. Also, starting from a low
_MSC_VER (1200?) and then working upwards would reduce the number of new
extensions needed before getting anything to build. The number of
template-related problems would also be manageable (if one uses libc++,
that is...) The so-called "standards compliant" Dinkumware STL in VS2008
has a bunch of clang-problematic templates such as missing "typename".

--
Per Lindén