[cfe-dev] Running Test Cases

Daniel Dilts dilts.daniel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:02:15 PDT 2009

I feel like a complete idiot.  I can't figure out how to run the test
cases for clang.

In the test subdirectory I have run make all.  That shows a pretty
progress bar, but as far as I can tell nothing is actually output.

I can't figure out what to do with TestRunner.sh.

I can see that in the test/CXX directory there are numerous
subdirectories that appear to have test cases (.cpp) and scripts
(.script).  The content of the .script files looks to be a simple
command line, but I can't figure out how to run them in mass and/or
get output for what passes/fails.

Can anybody point me to information on what I'm missing?