[cfe-dev] Clang code owners

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Tue Sep 15 22:40:40 PDT 2009

Hi All,

LLVM has a concept of "code owners", which is described here:
http://llvm.org/docs/DeveloperPolicy.html#owners

Clang hasn't had any yet, which means that theoretically I am the one
reviewing all the patches.  In practice though most of that is being
handled by Doug and Ted.  As such, I have added them as the newest
members of the 'code owner' team!  That title doesn't come with many
perks, but now you all know who to blame if clang goes completely
downhill.  ;-)

In all seriousness, congratulations guys and thank you for your
dedication to the project!

-Chris