[cfe-dev] Clang - Getting Started

Juan Carlos Martinez Santos juanc.martinez.santos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:08:49 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am following the Getting Starte steps... but I have some questions:

   1. (step 6) I got just "clang"... but in the web site appears "clang-cc"
   2. What can I expect when I use -fsyntax-only (check for correctness), I
   tried several errores, but I did not get anything
   3. When I used -emit-llvm (print out unoptimized llvm code), I got the
   following error:<clang: error: 'i386-pc-linux-gnu': unable to pass LLVM
   bit-code files to linker> What could be the error? I just followed the
   instructions.

I need to mention that I did not run the step 5. I am not interested on C++
(for now)

--
Juan Carlos