[cfe-dev] DragonFly ToolChain Patch

Alex Hornung ahornung at gmail.com
Sat May 2 05:32:12 PDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

When I said non-standard I just meant that it is not supported by
upstream gcc, just by our own gcc version that ships with our base
system (regarding -nolibc). This change was decided many years ago and
since then we've always been shipping a gcc with that flag enabled.

For easiness sake it would be great if clang could just adopt that flag
as it doesn't clash with anything else.

Cheers,
Alex