[cfe-dev] If clang can add demo such like llvm-gcc .

罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) luoyonggang at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:59:46 PDT 2009

We know we can access to http://llvm.org/demo to access the compiler
llvm-gcc to show the compiling progress.I means that if it's possible to add
clang to it to make it easy for users found the result of clang,
And also I think buildbot is a good solution, we know that google using
buildbot to developing the chrome, and for every commit,
it build a binary to a repo floder for downling, I think clang also can do
this, but not for downloading, just for accessing,
for example, it place to the server, and every one else can easy to access
by using the llvm.org/demo url.
And we can select which version to compiling, and we can easy to find out
which version is incorrect.
I think it's must accelerating the developing for developers.:

--
        此致
礼