[cfe-dev] AST processing toolbox

AlisdairM(public) public at alisdairm.net
Fri Jun 12 14:00:12 PDT 2009

See my earlier reply <g>
What would be most useful here is some small developer document pointing
out facilities are available through LLVM that we might find familiar.
Smart pointers, containers, other basic utilities, etc.

I have no problems with this approach, TR1 merely gives us some valuable
and reasonably well understood APIs.  Nothing against providing self
hosted implementations if that is what is needed, at least for the
simpler components.  I don't particularly fancy writing a pre-variadic
template version of tr1::function myself ;¬)

AlisdairM