[cfe-dev] ccc -g

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Wed Feb 4 10:45:11 PST 2009

Hi David,

I think you are using the old ccc (utils/ccc); could you try with the
new ccc (tools/ccc/ccc) and see if you have better results?

I see:
--
ddunbar at frank:CodeGen$ ~/llvm/tools/clang/tools/ccc/ccc -### -S -g -g
-g -x c /dev/null

Feel free to file any problems you have with the new ccc in bugzilla.

 - Daniel