[cfe-dev] Patch to allow comment translators implementation

Abramo Bagnara abramo.bagnara at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 07:58:14 PST 2009

This small patch change comments handler in a simple way to permit to
implement quite easily comment translators.

Once applied this patch, a CommentHandler is allowed to build a first
token to be returned to Lexer and to push a TokenStream for the others,
then allowing generic comment -> tokens transformer.

This can be useful to transform comment shaped program annotation that
should be translated to source code and also other interesting applications.

Please let me know if it can be applied as it is or if I can improve it
somehow.

--
Abramo Bagnara

Opera Unica                          Phone: +39.0546.656023
Via Borghesi, 16
48014 Castel Bolognese (RA) - Italy