[cfe-dev] [Patch] Add OriginalParmVar to DeclContextPrinter

Jon Simons simonsj at ccs.neu.edu
Sat Apr 4 16:10:09 PDT 2009

Attached is a patch which adds 'OriginalParmVar' to the
DeclContextPrinter.  Without this, "-print-decl-contexts"
is not happy with functions that input arrays.

I added a test case under test/Coverage, and a function to
the c-language-features.inc file (not sure if I put these
things where they should go).  I'd be happy to refactor
the patch to move stuff around if need be.

Okay,
-Jon Simons