[cfe-dev] [cfe-commits] r68414 - in /cfe/trunk: include/clang/AST/Attr.h lib/CodeGen/CGCall.cpp lib/CodeGen/CodeGenModule.cpp lib/Sema/SemaDeclAttr.cpp

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Sat Apr 4 03:29:57 PDT 2009

> The current support will miscompile some calls passing structs/unions
> by value; should we try to detect that case and output an unsupported
> error?
Same as llvm-gcc. gcc semantics in this area is undocumented. I'd prefer
just to leave things as-is and wait until someone will definitely need
this feature (nobody reported a single error wrt llvm-gcc for 2 years of
regparm inside, so I think this won't cause any problems in practive).

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.