[cfe-dev] Objective-C tidy up

David Chisnall csdavec at swansea.ac.uk
Sun Jun 1 10:07:11 PDT 2008

Hi,

Here's the next installment of my ObjC changes.  This is fairly minor,
although the diff is quite large.  The biggest change is that I've
moved common code used to generate Objective-C methods and C functions
out into a separate method in CodeGenFunction and I've moved
GenerateObjCMethod from CodeGenFunction.cpp into CGObjC.cpp where it
should probably have been from the start.

This diff also includes small changes to Sema to make self and _cmd
implicit parameters.  At some point, I imagine these will be pulled
out into a superclass for method decls that can be used for both
Objective-C and C++ methods.

David