[cfe-dev] Static analysis and Adium

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Mon Jul 7 23:54:09 PDT 2008

> If anyone is interested in making the tool's output more
> polished, patches are certainly welcome.  I don't pretend to
> be an HTML guru.

I'm not actually sure if the analysis tool should produce HTML at
all. Maybe you simply produce text or XML as output. People can
than write their own tools to make a nice web page out of that,
if they prefer. Or if they prefer to use "grep", it would be OK
then, too :-)

This would allow you to focus on analysis (where you're good at)
and let others do the HTML things, if they need it.