[clang] [NFC][clang][Modules] Add regression test for implicit lambda capture from merged module copies (PR #222020)

Adarsh Mishra via cfe-commits cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 22 07:29:15 PDT 2026


Adarsh-Me wrote:

@ChuanqiXu9 thanks for the approval. Two honest status notes rather than a "please merge":

- The current head (609cb782b) has no premerge build/test record at all — the only completed checks
  are the Graphite mergeability check and the label automation. So I don't want to describe CI as
  green; it simply hasn't run on this head. Happy to kick off a run if that is what is needed.
- Could you confirm whether this needs a second approving review before it can land, or if there is
  someone specific in the clang:modules group I should ask?

This is a test-only change (no production code is touched), so I would expect it to be cheap to land
once the review requirement is satisfied.


https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/222020


More information about the cfe-commits mailing list