[clang] [clang] Fix Itanium mangler crash on lambdas in top-level statements (PR #217041)

LLVM Continuous Integration via cfe-commits cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 15 23:56:42 PDT 2026


llvm-ci wrote:

LLVM Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder `openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2` running on `rocm-worker-hw-02` while building `clang` at step 3 "annotate".

Full details are available at: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/10/builds/35933

<details>
<summary>Here is the relevant piece of the build log for the reference</summary>

```
Step 3 (annotate) failure: 'python ../llvm.src/offload/ci/openmp-offload-amdgpu-libc-runtime.py ...' (failure)
...
PASS: libomp :: tasking/hidden_helper_task/capacity_mix_threads.cpp (293 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: tasking/hidden_helper_task/capacity_nthreads.cpp (294 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: tasking/bug_serial_taskgroup.c (295 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: tasking/bug_taskwait_detach.cpp (296 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: transform/reverse/parallel-wsloop-collapse-foreach.cpp (297 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: transform/reverse/parallel-wsloop-collapse-intfor.cpp (298 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: transform/unroll/partial_intfor.c (299 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: worksharing/for/bug_set_schedule_0.c (300 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: ompt/tasks/explicit_task_thread_num.c (301 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: ompt/tasks/kmp_task_depend_all.c (302 of 487)
FAIL: libarcher :: races/critical-unrelated.c (303 of 487)
******************** TEST 'libarcher :: races/critical-unrelated.c' FAILED ********************
Exit Code: 1

Command Output (stdout):
--
# RUN: at line 13
/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang -fopenmp  -gdwarf-4 -O1 -fsanitize=thread  -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -L /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src   /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c -o /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp -latomic && env TSAN_OPTIONS='ignore_noninstrumented_modules=0:ignore_noninstrumented_modules=1' /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/deflake.bash /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp 2>&1 | tee /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp.log | /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# executed command: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang -fopenmp -gdwarf-4 -O1 -fsanitize=thread -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -L /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c -o /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp -latomic
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: env TSAN_OPTIONS=ignore_noninstrumented_modules=0:ignore_noninstrumented_modules=1 /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/deflake.bash /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: tee /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp.log
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 14
/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang -fopenmp  -gdwarf-4 -O1 -fsanitize=thread  -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -L /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src   /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c -o /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp -latomic && env ARCHER_OPTIONS="ignore_serial=1 report_data_leak=1" env TSAN_OPTIONS='ignore_noninstrumented_modules=0:ignore_noninstrumented_modules=1' /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/deflake.bash /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp 2>&1 | tee /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp.log | /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# executed command: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang -fopenmp -gdwarf-4 -O1 -fsanitize=thread -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -L /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c -o /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp -latomic
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: env 'ARCHER_OPTIONS=ignore_serial=1 report_data_leak=1' env TSAN_OPTIONS=ignore_noninstrumented_modules=0:ignore_noninstrumented_modules=1 /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/deflake.bash /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: tee /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp.log
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# .---command stderr------------
# | /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c:41:11: error: CHECK: expected string not found in input
# | // CHECK: ThreadSanitizer: reported {{[1-7]}} warnings
# |           ^
# | <stdin>:23:5: note: scanning from here
# | DONE
# |     ^
# | <stdin>:24:1: note: possible intended match here
# | ThreadSanitizer: thread T4 finished with ignores enabled, created at:
# | ^
# | 
# | Input file: <stdin>
# | Check file: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# | 
Step 8 (run check-openmp) failure: run check-openmp (failure)
...
PASS: libomp :: tasking/hidden_helper_task/capacity_mix_threads.cpp (293 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: tasking/hidden_helper_task/capacity_nthreads.cpp (294 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: tasking/bug_serial_taskgroup.c (295 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: tasking/bug_taskwait_detach.cpp (296 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: transform/reverse/parallel-wsloop-collapse-foreach.cpp (297 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: transform/reverse/parallel-wsloop-collapse-intfor.cpp (298 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: transform/unroll/partial_intfor.c (299 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: worksharing/for/bug_set_schedule_0.c (300 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: ompt/tasks/explicit_task_thread_num.c (301 of 487)
PASS: libomp :: ompt/tasks/kmp_task_depend_all.c (302 of 487)
FAIL: libarcher :: races/critical-unrelated.c (303 of 487)
******************** TEST 'libarcher :: races/critical-unrelated.c' FAILED ********************
Exit Code: 1

Command Output (stdout):
--
# RUN: at line 13
/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang -fopenmp  -gdwarf-4 -O1 -fsanitize=thread  -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -L /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src   /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c -o /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp -latomic && env TSAN_OPTIONS='ignore_noninstrumented_modules=0:ignore_noninstrumented_modules=1' /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/deflake.bash /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp 2>&1 | tee /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp.log | /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# executed command: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang -fopenmp -gdwarf-4 -O1 -fsanitize=thread -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -L /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c -o /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp -latomic
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: env TSAN_OPTIONS=ignore_noninstrumented_modules=0:ignore_noninstrumented_modules=1 /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/deflake.bash /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: tee /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp.log
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 14
/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang -fopenmp  -gdwarf-4 -O1 -fsanitize=thread  -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -L /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src   /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c -o /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp -latomic && env ARCHER_OPTIONS="ignore_serial=1 report_data_leak=1" env TSAN_OPTIONS='ignore_noninstrumented_modules=0:ignore_noninstrumented_modules=1' /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/deflake.bash /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp 2>&1 | tee /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp.log | /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# executed command: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang -fopenmp -gdwarf-4 -O1 -fsanitize=thread -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests -I /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -L /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c -o /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp -latomic
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: env 'ARCHER_OPTIONS=ignore_serial=1 report_data_leak=1' env TSAN_OPTIONS=ignore_noninstrumented_modules=0:ignore_noninstrumented_modules=1 /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/deflake.bash /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: tee /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/Output/critical-unrelated.c.tmp.log
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# .---command stderr------------
# | /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c:41:11: error: CHECK: expected string not found in input
# | // CHECK: ThreadSanitizer: reported {{[1-7]}} warnings
# |           ^
# | <stdin>:23:5: note: scanning from here
# | DONE
# |     ^
# | <stdin>:24:1: note: possible intended match here
# | ThreadSanitizer: thread T4 finished with ignores enabled, created at:
# | ^
# | 
# | Input file: <stdin>
# | Check file: /home/botworker/builds/openmp-offload-amdgpu-runtime-2/llvm.src/openmp/tools/archer/tests/races/critical-unrelated.c
# | 

```

</details>

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/217041


More information about the cfe-commits mailing list