[clang] [Clang][NFC] add test coverage for extra semicolons in parameter lists (PR #222572)
LLVM Continuous Integration via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 14 02:15:31 PDT 2026
llvm-ci wrote:
LLVM Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder `amdgpu-clang-flang` running on `AMD-bb-w-05` while building `clang` at step 3 "annotate".
Full details are available at: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/234/builds/4646
<details>
<summary>Here is the relevant piece of the build log for the reference</summary>
```
Step 3 (annotate) failure: 'python ../llvm.src/offload/ci/openmp-offload-amdgpu-clang-flang.py ...' (failure)
...
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/extern.c (1225 of 1423)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/firstprivate_packed_buffer_lifetime.c (1226 of 1423)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/bug51781.c (1227 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/bug51982.c (1228 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: offloading/bug50022.cpp (1229 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: offloading/bug51781.c (1230 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/single_threaded_for_barrier_hang_2.c (1231 of 1423)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/small_trip_count.c (1232 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: sanitizer/use_after_free_3.c (1233 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/llvm-omp-device-info.c (1234 of 1423)
FAIL: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp (1235 of 1423)
******************** TEST 'libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp' FAILED ********************
Exit Code: 125
Command Output (stdout):
--
# RUN: at line 2
/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang++ -fopenmp -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/cuda -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/hip -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/kernel/include -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/clang/24/lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -fopenmp-targets=amdgpu-amd-amdhsa /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp -o /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp -Xoffload-linker -lc -Xoffload-linker -lm -Xoffload-linker -lompdevice -fopenmp-target-jit
# executed command: /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang++ -fopenmp -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/cuda -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/hip -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/kernel/include -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/clang/24/lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -fopenmp-targets=amdgpu-amd-amdhsa /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp -o /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp -Xoffload-linker -lc -Xoffload-linker -lm -Xoffload-linker -lompdevice -fopenmp-target-jit
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 3
rm -rf /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir
# executed command: rm -rf /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 4
mkdir -p /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir
# executed command: mkdir -p /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 5
env LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD=1 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_MEMSIZE=536870912 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_DIR=/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp 2>&1 | /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp
# executed command: env LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD=1 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_MEMSIZE=536870912 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_DIR=/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 6
ls -t /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.bc | grep .
# executed command: ls -t '/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.bc'
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: grep .
# .---command stdout------------
# | /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/12115313125213843949_10610289158582298445.bc
# `-----------------------------
# RUN: at line 7
ls -t /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.json | sed -n '1p' | grep . | xargs /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/llvm-omp-kernel-replay --load-bitcode --verify
# executed command: ls -t '/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.json'
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: sed -n 1p
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: grep .
Step 9 (Add check check-offload) failure: Add check check-offload (failure)
...
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/extern.c (1225 of 1423)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/firstprivate_packed_buffer_lifetime.c (1226 of 1423)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/bug51781.c (1227 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/bug51982.c (1228 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: offloading/bug50022.cpp (1229 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: offloading/bug51781.c (1230 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/single_threaded_for_barrier_hang_2.c (1231 of 1423)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/small_trip_count.c (1232 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: sanitizer/use_after_free_3.c (1233 of 1423)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/llvm-omp-device-info.c (1234 of 1423)
FAIL: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp (1235 of 1423)
******************** TEST 'libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp' FAILED ********************
Exit Code: 125
Command Output (stdout):
--
# RUN: at line 2
/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang++ -fopenmp -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/cuda -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/hip -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/kernel/include -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/clang/24/lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -fopenmp-targets=amdgpu-amd-amdhsa /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp -o /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp -Xoffload-linker -lc -Xoffload-linker -lm -Xoffload-linker -lompdevice -fopenmp-target-jit
# executed command: /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang++ -fopenmp -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/cuda -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/hip -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/kernel/include -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/clang/24/lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -fopenmp-targets=amdgpu-amd-amdhsa /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp -o /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp -Xoffload-linker -lc -Xoffload-linker -lm -Xoffload-linker -lompdevice -fopenmp-target-jit
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 3
rm -rf /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir
# executed command: rm -rf /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 4
mkdir -p /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir
# executed command: mkdir -p /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 5
env LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD=1 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_MEMSIZE=536870912 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_DIR=/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp 2>&1 | /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp
# executed command: env LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD=1 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_MEMSIZE=536870912 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_DIR=/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 6
ls -t /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.bc | grep .
# executed command: ls -t '/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.bc'
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: grep .
# .---command stdout------------
# | /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/12115313125213843949_10610289158582298445.bc
# `-----------------------------
# RUN: at line 7
ls -t /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.json | sed -n '1p' | grep . | xargs /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/llvm-omp-kernel-replay --load-bitcode --verify
# executed command: ls -t '/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-ir-bitcode.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.json'
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: sed -n 1p
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: grep .
```
</details>
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/222572
More information about the cfe-commits
mailing list