[clang] [compiler-rt] [sanitizer] Add DoubleFreeSanitizer (DSan) (PR #213846)

Bojun Seo via cfe-commits cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 27 22:57:34 PDT 2026


Bojun-Seo wrote:

> The AI disclosure should be added to the pull request description at the top of this page. When the pull request is merged, the commits are squashed, and it is the pull request description (unless manually edited) that lands as the upstream commit.

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that rule. I will make sure to add the AI disclosure to the PR description when I update the patches.
 
> Unrelated, but on the topic of logistical nits: "In general, you should avoid rebasing a Pull Request and force pushing to the branch that’s the root of the Pull Request during the review. This action will make the context of the old changes and comments harder to find and read." (https://llvm.org/docs/GitHub.html#rebasing-pull-requests-and-force-pushes)

Thanks for the heads-up. I've already rebased it once, but I can restore the previous state. I will avoid force-pushing and just append commits.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/213846


More information about the cfe-commits mailing list