[clang] [llvm] [clang][Modules][serialization] Deduplicate source location entries across loaded modules (PR #209795)

Jonas Hahnfeld via cfe-commits cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Sun Aug 9 23:18:10 PDT 2026


hahnjo wrote:

> Thanks for testing. I checked this pre-patch too, and with asserts on I get the same assertion, so I'm fairly sure it's not something the dedup patch introduced. With asserts off it builds through fine with no lingering errors elsewhere.

Can you share which commit of ROOT is failing with which setup (platform, build flags)? It should not, see below.

> Did you turn asserts on just for this build, or do you normally build with them on? ROOT has them off as a default so maybe that's why it was not popping up before.

Yes, I locally always build with all assertions enabled and we also have CI builds that run for every PR and every merged commit. I'm very certain that the failure wasn't there before.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/209795


More information about the cfe-commits mailing list