[clang] [OpenCL] Add cl_intel_bfloat16_conversions builtins (PR #199422)
Aaron Ballman via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 26 08:05:27 PDT 2026
AaronBallman wrote:
> > We do not let LLMs author content for PRs;
>
> The documentation says - "Contributors must read and review all LLM-generated code or text before they ask other project members to review it." This does not prohibit LLM use. I am the author and I take responsibility. The documentation states that you must not send data that has not been verified by a human.
In my experience, co-authored-by attributions most often happen when there are multiple authors with commits somewhere in the PR, which hits this bit of the policy:
> An important implication of this policy is that it bans agents that take action in our digital spaces without human approval, such as the GitHub [@claude agent](https://github.com/claude/). Similarly, automated review tools that publish comments without human review are not allowed.
I'd recommend using "assisted-by:" instead of "co-authored-by" for this situation.
> Does CodeGen-coverage tests works with tablegen-files?
Yes, I'm just asking for a different kind of `RUN` line, like: `// RUN: %clang_cc1 -triple spir-unknown-unknown -cl-std=CL3.0 -fdeclare-opencl-builtins -emit-llvm -o - %s | FileCheck %s` where you're testing that the builtins emit the expected LLVM IR.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/199422
More information about the cfe-commits
mailing list