[clang] [Clang] No longer advertise support for coroutines on x86 windows. (PR #193456)

Chuanqi Xu via cfe-commits cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 24 06:29:43 PDT 2026


ChuanqiXu9 wrote:

> > > A few minor typo fixes, but I think this is reasonable. @ChuanqiXu9 do you want to see additional work done for non-32-bit Windows or are you okay with this as-is?
> > 
> > 
> > I did a quick scanning for the listed issues. But I feel most of them are restricted to 32bit windows. I feel more comfortable if we say "coroutines for windows is not supported/maintained/buggy"
> 
> The problem is that "Windows" is too imprecise; support via MinGW seems to work fine but that's also a "Windows" target. Also, 64-bit Windows support does seem to work (at least, I didn't see issues that would make me think we don't support coroutines there).

I don't have a good feeling for the windows world too. I almost don't work on it except when I started learning programing... 

I mean, just from the list @cor3ntin mentioned, I can't be sure all of the listed issues are specific to 32 bit. So I feel conclude a different answer from the listed evidence 

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/193456


More information about the cfe-commits mailing list