[clang-tools-extra] Reapply "[clang-doc] Move Info types into arenas (#190054)" (PR #192495)

via cfe-commits cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 20 01:55:25 PDT 2026


dyung wrote:

> The other things that I know are different on our CI bots:
> 
> 1. We use a very recent clang (within a week usually or from the same build in many cases).
> 2. We use the in-tree libc++.
> 3. We use lld over ld64.

So I tried updating to the latest XCode toolchain available from Apple (16.4 I believe) and that still failed. Then I tried to install the current version of LLD from homebrew and use that (but I'm not sure I enabled it successfully), and that also still showed the failures. Then I went down a temporary rabbit hole of trying to enable libcxx, but had problems building that I didn't see a quick and easy fix to, but it built enough that I was able to run the clang-tools-extra tests and they still were failing.

I do kind of wonder if it is due to the older version of MacOS (14.8.5) that I am running on the agent perhaps?


https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/192495


More information about the cfe-commits mailing list