[clang] [NFC][SSAF] Move EntityPointerLevel to a separate folder (PR #191331)

LLVM Continuous Integration via cfe-commits cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 10 13:07:30 PDT 2026


llvm-ci wrote:

LLVM Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder `flang-aarch64-latest-gcc` running on `linaro-flang-aarch64-latest-gcc` while building `clang` at step 5 "build-unified-tree".

Full details are available at: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/130/builds/18720

<details>
<summary>Here is the relevant piece of the build log for the reference</summary>

```
Step 5 (build-unified-tree) failure: build (failure)
...
675.945 [1484/1/6664] Building CXX object tools/clang/lib/InstallAPI/CMakeFiles/obj.clangInstallAPI.dir/DylibVerifier.cpp.o
677.536 [1483/1/6665] Building CXX object tools/clang/lib/InstallAPI/CMakeFiles/obj.clangInstallAPI.dir/Frontend.cpp.o
677.976 [1481/2/6666] Building CXX object tools/clang/lib/InstallAPI/CMakeFiles/obj.clangInstallAPI.dir/HeaderFile.cpp.o
677.985 [1481/1/6667] Building CXX object tools/clang/lib/InstallAPI/CMakeFiles/obj.clangInstallAPI.dir/Library.cpp.o
679.394 [1480/1/6668] Building CXX object tools/clang/lib/InstallAPI/CMakeFiles/obj.clangInstallAPI.dir/Visitor.cpp.o
679.880 [1479/1/6669] Linking CXX shared library lib/libclangInstallAPI.so.23.0git
680.036 [1478/1/6670] Creating library symlink lib/libclangInstallAPI.so
680.792 [1477/1/6671] Building CXX object tools/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/CMakeFiles/obj.clangScalableStaticAnalysisFrameworkAnalyses.dir/CallGraph/CallGraphExtractor.cpp.o
681.175 [1476/1/6672] Building CXX object tools/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/CMakeFiles/obj.clangScalableStaticAnalysisFrameworkAnalyses.dir/CallGraph/CallGraphJSONFormat.cpp.o
689.886 [1475/1/6673] Building CXX object tools/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/CMakeFiles/obj.clangScalableStaticAnalysisFrameworkAnalyses.dir/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp.o
FAILED: tools/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/CMakeFiles/obj.clangScalableStaticAnalysisFrameworkAnalyses.dir/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp.o 
/usr/local/bin/c++ -DCLANG_EXPORTS -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-latest-gcc/build/tools/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-latest-gcc/llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-latest-gcc/llvm-project/clang/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-latest-gcc/build/tools/clang/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-latest-gcc/build/include -I/home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-latest-gcc/llvm-project/llvm/include -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror=date-time -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wno-missing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wno-maybe-uninitialized -Wno-nonnull -Wno-class-memaccess -Wno-dangling-reference -Wno-redundant-move -Wno-pessimizing-move -Wno-array-bounds -Wno-stringop-overread -Wno-dangling-pointer -Wno-noexcept-type -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wno-comment -Wno-misleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT tools/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/CMakeFiles/obj.clangScalableStaticAnalysisFrameworkAnalyses.dir/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp.o -MF tools/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/CMakeFiles/obj.clangScalableStaticAnalysisFrameworkAnalyses.dir/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp.o.d -o tools/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/CMakeFiles/obj.clangScalableStaticAnalysisFrameworkAnalyses.dir/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp.o -c /home/tcwg-buildbot/worker/flang-aarch64-latest-gcc/llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp:61:5: error: qualified name does not name a class before ‘:’ token
   61 |     : ConstStmtVisitor<EntityPointerLevelTranslator,
      |     ^
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp:61:5: error: expected ‘{’ before ‘:’ token
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp:61:5: error: expected unqualified-id before ‘:’ token
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp: In function ‘llvm::Expected<std::set<clang::ssaf::EntityPointerLevel, clang::ssaf::EntityPointerLevel::Comparator> > clang::ssaf::translateEntityPointerLevel(const clang::Expr*, clang::ASTContext&, std::function<EntityId(EntityName)>)’:
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp:236:3: error: ‘EntityPointerLevelTranslator’ was not declared in this scope
  236 |   EntityPointerLevelTranslator Translator(AddEntity, Ctx);
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp:238:10: error: ‘Translator’ was not declared in this scope
  238 |   return Translator.translate(E);
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp: At global scope:
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp:32:20: warning: ‘llvm::Error makeCreateEntityNameError(const clang::NamedDecl*, clang::ASTContext&)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
   32 | static llvm::Error makeCreateEntityNameError(const NamedDecl *FailedDecl,
      |                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp:25:20: warning: ‘llvm::Error makeUnsupportedStmtKindError(const clang::Stmt*)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
   25 | static llvm::Error makeUnsupportedStmtKindError(const Stmt *Unsupported) {
      |                    ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../llvm-project/clang/lib/ScalableStaticAnalysisFramework/Analyses/EntityPointerLevel/EntityPointerLevel.cpp:19:13: warning: ‘bool hasPointerType(const clang::Expr*)’ defined but not used [-Wunused-function]
   19 | static bool hasPointerType(const Expr *E) {
      |             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

```

</details>

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/191331


More information about the cfe-commits mailing list