[clang] [LifetimeSafety] Trace assignment history for use-after-scope errors (PR #188467)
via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 25 06:34:33 PDT 2026
github-actions[bot] wrote:
<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results
The build failed before running any tests. Click on a failure below to see the details.
<details>
<summary>tools/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAnalysisLifetimeSafety.dir/Checker.cpp.o</summary>
```
FAILED: tools/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAnalysisLifetimeSafety.dir/Checker.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -DCLANG_EXPORTS -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE -D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-nested-anon-types -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT tools/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAnalysisLifetimeSafety.dir/Checker.cpp.o -MF tools/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAnalysisLifetimeSafety.dir/Checker.cpp.o.d -o tools/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/CMakeFiles/obj.clangAnalysisLifetimeSafety.dir/Checker.cpp.o -c /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/Checker.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/Checker.cpp:234:10: error: no member named 'queue' in namespace 'std'
234 | std::queue<const CFGBlock *> PendingBlocks;
| ^~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/Checker.cpp:234:16: error: expected expression
234 | std::queue<const CFGBlock *> PendingBlocks;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/Checker.cpp:252:5: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PendingBlocks'
252 | PendingBlocks.push(StartBlock);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/Checker.cpp:254:13: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PendingBlocks'
254 | while (!PendingBlocks.empty()) {
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/Checker.cpp:255:35: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PendingBlocks'
255 | const CFGBlock *CurrBlock = PendingBlocks.front();
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/Checker.cpp:256:7: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PendingBlocks'
256 | PendingBlocks.pop();
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/Checker.cpp:287:11: error: use of undeclared identifier 'PendingBlocks'
287 | PendingBlocks.push(Block);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/lib/Analysis/LifetimeSafety/Checker.cpp:455:53: error: no matching member function for call to 'value_or'
455 | AliasExprs.value_or({}), ExpiryLoc);
| ~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/optional:1026:2: note: candidate template ignored: couldn't infer template argument '_Up'
1026 | value_or(_Up&& __u) const&
| ^
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/optional:1039:2: note: candidate template ignored: couldn't infer template argument '_Up'
1039 | value_or(_Up&& __u) &&
| ^
8 errors generated.
```
</details>
If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/188467
More information about the cfe-commits
mailing list