[clang] [Thread Analysis] Fix a bug in context update in alias-analysis (PR #178952)
via cfe-commits
cfe-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 30 12:06:23 PST 2026
github-actions[bot] wrote:
<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results
* 85978 tests passed
* 1227 tests skipped
All executed tests passed, but another part of the build **failed**. Click on a failure below to see the details.
<details>
<summary>compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/ScudoUnitTestsObjects.primary_test.cpp.x86_64.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/ScudoUnitTestsObjects.primary_test.cpp.x86_64.o</summary>
```
FAILED: compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/ScudoUnitTestsObjects.primary_test.cpp.x86_64.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/ScudoUnitTestsObjects.primary_test.cpp.x86_64.o
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/clang++ -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Werror -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unknown-warning-option -Wthread-safety -Wthread-safety-reference -Wthread-safety-beta -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/include -g -Wno-covered-switch-default -Wno-suggest-override -DGTEST_NO_LLVM_SUPPORT=1 -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/runtimes/../third-party/unittest/googletest/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/runtimes/../third-party/unittest/googletest -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/include -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -g -Wconversion -Wno-mismatched-new-delete -DGWP_ASAN_HOOKS -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -Werror=thread-safety -m64 -c -o ScudoUnitTestsObjects.primary_test.cpp.x86_64.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:11:
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/allocator_config.h:16:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:306:33: error: reading variable 'FreeListInfo' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(I).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
306 | for (BatchGroupT &BG : Sci->FreeListInfo.BlockList) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:168:11: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator32<scudo::PrimaryConfig<Config<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>>::verifyAllBlocksAreReleasedTestOnly' requested here
168 | this->verifyAllBlocksAreReleasedTestOnly();
| ^
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/bits/unique_ptr.h:99:2: note: in instantiation of member function 'TestAllocator<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>::~TestAllocator' requested here
99 | delete __ptr;
| ^
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/bits/unique_ptr.h:404:4: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::default_delete<TestAllocator<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>::operator()' requested here
404 | get_deleter()(std::move(__ptr));
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:212:28: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::unique_ptr<TestAllocator<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>::~unique_ptr' requested here
212 | std::unique_ptr<Primary> Allocator(new Primary);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:210:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoPrimaryTestBasicPrimary<TestConfig1>::Run' requested here
210 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoPrimaryTest, BasicPrimary) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:206:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
206 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:190:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
190 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, TestConfig1) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:199:63: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
199 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:306:33: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
306 | for (BatchGroupT &BG : Sci->FreeListInfo.BlockList) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:306:33: error: reading variable 'FreeListInfo' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(I).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
306 | for (BatchGroupT &BG : Sci->FreeListInfo.BlockList) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:306:33: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:321:31: error: reading variable 'FreeListInfo' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(BatchClassId).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
321 | for (BatchGroupT &BG : Sci->FreeListInfo.BlockList) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:321:31: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:321:31: error: reading variable 'FreeListInfo' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(BatchClassId).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
321 | for (BatchGroupT &BG : Sci->FreeListInfo.BlockList) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:321:31: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:336:12: error: reading variable 'FreeListInfo' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(BatchClassId).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
336 | Sci->FreeListInfo.PoppedBlocks - Sci->FreeListInfo.PushedBlocks;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:336:12: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:336:45: error: reading variable 'FreeListInfo' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(BatchClassId).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
336 | Sci->FreeListInfo.PoppedBlocks - Sci->FreeListInfo.PushedBlocks;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:336:45: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:281:14: error: reading variable 'MinRegionIndex' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(I).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
281 | if (Sci->MinRegionIndex < MinRegionIndex)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:169:11: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator32<scudo::PrimaryConfig<Config<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>>::unmapTestOnly' requested here
169 | this->unmapTestOnly();
| ^
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/bits/unique_ptr.h:99:2: note: in instantiation of member function 'TestAllocator<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>::~TestAllocator' requested here
99 | delete __ptr;
| ^
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/13/../../../../include/c++/13/bits/unique_ptr.h:404:4: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::default_delete<TestAllocator<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>::operator()' requested here
404 | get_deleter()(std::move(__ptr));
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:212:28: note: in instantiation of member function 'std::unique_ptr<TestAllocator<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>::~unique_ptr' requested here
212 | std::unique_ptr<Primary> Allocator(new Primary);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:210:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoPrimaryTestBasicPrimary<TestConfig1>::Run' requested here
210 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoPrimaryTest, BasicPrimary) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:206:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
206 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:190:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
190 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, TestConfig1) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:199:63: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
199 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:281:14: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
281 | if (Sci->MinRegionIndex < MinRegionIndex)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:282:29: error: reading variable 'MinRegionIndex' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(I).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
282 | MinRegionIndex = Sci->MinRegionIndex;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:282:29: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:283:14: error: reading variable 'MaxRegionIndex' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(I).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
283 | if (Sci->MaxRegionIndex > MaxRegionIndex)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:283:14: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:284:29: error: reading variable 'MaxRegionIndex' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(I).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
284 | MaxRegionIndex = Sci->MaxRegionIndex;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:284:29: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:349:7: error: calling function 'popBlocksImpl' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(ClassId).Mutex' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
349 | popBlocksImpl(SizeClassAllocator, ClassId, Sci, ToArray, MaxBlockCount);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/size_class_allocator.h:166:20: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator32<scudo::PrimaryConfig<Config<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>>::popBlocks' requested here
166 | Allocator->popBlocks(this, ClassId, C->Chunks, MaxRefill);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/size_class_allocator.h:46:21: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocatorLocalCache<scudo::SizeClassAllocator32<scudo::PrimaryConfig<Config<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>>>::refill' requested here
46 | if (UNLIKELY(!refill(C, ClassId, C->MaxCount / 2)))
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/internal_defs.h:40:41: note: expanded from macro 'UNLIKELY'
40 | #define UNLIKELY(X) __builtin_expect(!!(X), 0)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:224:36: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocatorLocalCache<scudo::SizeClassAllocator32<scudo::PrimaryConfig<Config<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>>>::allocate' requested here
224 | void *P = SizeClassAllocator.allocate(ClassId);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:210:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoPrimaryTestBasicPrimary<TestConfig1>::Run' requested here
210 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoPrimaryTest, BasicPrimary) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:206:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
206 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:190:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
190 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, TestConfig1) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:199:63: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
199 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:349:7: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
349 | popBlocksImpl(SizeClassAllocator, ClassId, Sci, ToArray, MaxBlockCount);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:349:7: error: calling function 'popBlocksImpl' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(ClassId).Mutex' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
349 | popBlocksImpl(SizeClassAllocator, ClassId, Sci, ToArray, MaxBlockCount);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:349:7: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:351:19: error: calling function 'populateFreeList' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(ClassId).Mutex' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
351 | if (UNLIKELY(!populateFreeList(SizeClassAllocator, ClassId, Sci)))
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:351:19: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:351:19: error: calling function 'populateFreeList' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(ClassId).Mutex' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
351 | if (UNLIKELY(!populateFreeList(SizeClassAllocator, ClassId, Sci)))
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:351:19: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:354:9: error: calling function 'popBlocksImpl' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(ClassId).Mutex' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
354 | popBlocksImpl(SizeClassAllocator, ClassId, Sci, ToArray, MaxBlockCount);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:354:9: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:354:9: error: calling function 'popBlocksImpl' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(ClassId).Mutex' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
354 | popBlocksImpl(SizeClassAllocator, ClassId, Sci, ToArray, MaxBlockCount);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:354:9: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:523:27: error: calling function 'releaseToOSMaybe' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(I).Mutex' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
523 | TotalReleasedBytes += releaseToOSMaybe(Sci, I, ReleaseType);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:232:14: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator32<scudo::PrimaryConfig<Config<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>>::releaseToOS' requested here
232 | Allocator->releaseToOS(scudo::ReleaseToOS::Force);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:210:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoPrimaryTestBasicPrimary<TestConfig1>::Run' requested here
210 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoPrimaryTest, BasicPrimary) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:206:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
206 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:190:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
190 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, TestConfig1) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:199:63: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
199 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:523:27: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
523 | TotalReleasedBytes += releaseToOSMaybe(Sci, I, ReleaseType);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:523:27: error: calling function 'releaseToOSMaybe' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(I).Mutex' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
523 | TotalReleasedBytes += releaseToOSMaybe(Sci, I, ReleaseType);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:523:27: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:463:25: error: reading variable 'AllocatedUser' requires holding mutex 'getSizeClassInfo(I).Mutex' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
463 | TotalMapped += Sci->AllocatedUser;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:235:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator32<scudo::PrimaryConfig<Config<TestConfig1, scudo::FixedSizeClassMap<scudo::DefaultSizeClassConfig>>>>::getStats' requested here
235 | Allocator->getStats(&Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:210:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoPrimaryTestBasicPrimary<TestConfig1>::Run' requested here
210 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoPrimaryTest, BasicPrimary) {
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:206:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
206 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:190:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
190 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, TestConfig1) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/primary_test.cpp:199:63: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
199 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary32.h:463:25: note: found near match 'Sci->Mutex'
463 | TotalMapped += Sci->AllocatedUser;
| ^
fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
20 errors generated.
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/ScudoUnitTestsObjects.combined_test.cpp.x86_64.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/ScudoUnitTestsObjects.combined_test.cpp.x86_64.o</summary>
```
FAILED: compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/ScudoUnitTestsObjects.combined_test.cpp.x86_64.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/ScudoUnitTestsObjects.combined_test.cpp.x86_64.o
cd /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests && /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/./bin/clang++ -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -Wimplicit-fallthrough -Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor -Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion -Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported -fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wall -Werror -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-unknown-warning-option -Wthread-safety -Wthread-safety-reference -Wthread-safety-beta -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/include -g -Wno-covered-switch-default -Wno-suggest-override -DGTEST_NO_LLVM_SUPPORT=1 -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/runtimes/../third-party/unittest/googletest/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/runtimes/../third-party/unittest/googletest -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/include -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/include -DGTEST_HAS_RTTI=0 -g -Wconversion -Wno-mismatched-new-delete -DGWP_ASAN_HOOKS -fno-omit-frame-pointer -mno-omit-leaf-frame-pointer -Werror=thread-safety -m64 -c -o ScudoUnitTestsObjects.combined_test.cpp.x86_64.o /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:13:
In file included from /home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/allocator_config.h:17:
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1112:30: error: reading variable 'MemMapInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1112 | TotalMapped += Region->MemMapInfo.MappedUser;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:1725:13: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator64<scudo::PrimaryConfig<scudo::DefaultConfig>>::getStats' requested here
1725 | Primary.getStats(Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:665:5: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::DefaultConfig>::getStats' requested here
665 | getStats(&Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:341:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::DefaultConfig>::printStats' requested here
341 | Allocator->printStats();
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedTest<scudo::DefaultConfig>::BasicTest' requested here
351 | SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST(0)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:348:11: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
348 | this->BasicTest(SizeLog); \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedDeathTestBasicCombined0<scudo::DefaultConfig>::Run' requested here
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:347:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
347 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoCombinedDeathTest, BasicCombined##SizeLog) { \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:285:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
285 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:269:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
269 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, DefaultConfig) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:277:70: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
277 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<scudo::TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1112:30: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
1112 | TotalMapped += Region->MemMapInfo.MappedUser;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: error: calling function 'getStats' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1130 | getStats(Str, I, Region);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: error: calling function 'getStats' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1130 | getStats(Str, I, Region);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: error: calling function 'getRegionFragmentationInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:671:13: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator64<scudo::PrimaryConfig<scudo::DefaultConfig>>::getFragmentationInfo' requested here
671 | Primary.getFragmentationInfo(&Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:342:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::DefaultConfig>::printFragmentationInfo' requested here
342 | Allocator->printFragmentationInfo();
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedTest<scudo::DefaultConfig>::BasicTest' requested here
351 | SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST(0)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:348:11: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
348 | this->BasicTest(SizeLog); \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedDeathTestBasicCombined0<scudo::DefaultConfig>::Run' requested here
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:347:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
347 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoCombinedDeathTest, BasicCombined##SizeLog) { \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:285:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
285 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:269:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
269 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, DefaultConfig) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:277:70: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
277 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<scudo::TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: error: calling function 'getRegionFragmentationInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1112:30: error: reading variable 'MemMapInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1112 | TotalMapped += Region->MemMapInfo.MappedUser;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:1725:13: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator64<scudo::PrimaryConfig<scudo::AndroidConfig>>::getStats' requested here
1725 | Primary.getStats(Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:665:5: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::AndroidConfig>::getStats' requested here
665 | getStats(&Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:341:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::AndroidConfig>::printStats' requested here
341 | Allocator->printStats();
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedTest<scudo::AndroidConfig>::BasicTest' requested here
351 | SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST(0)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:348:11: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
348 | this->BasicTest(SizeLog); \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedDeathTestBasicCombined0<scudo::AndroidConfig>::Run' requested here
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:347:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
347 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoCombinedDeathTest, BasicCombined##SizeLog) { \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:285:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
285 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:270:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
270 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, AndroidConfig) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:277:70: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
277 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<scudo::TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1112:30: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
1112 | TotalMapped += Region->MemMapInfo.MappedUser;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: error: calling function 'getStats' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1130 | getStats(Str, I, Region);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: error: calling function 'getStats' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1130 | getStats(Str, I, Region);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: error: calling function 'getRegionFragmentationInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:671:13: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator64<scudo::PrimaryConfig<scudo::AndroidConfig>>::getFragmentationInfo' requested here
671 | Primary.getFragmentationInfo(&Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:342:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::AndroidConfig>::printFragmentationInfo' requested here
342 | Allocator->printFragmentationInfo();
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedTest<scudo::AndroidConfig>::BasicTest' requested here
351 | SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST(0)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:348:11: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
348 | this->BasicTest(SizeLog); \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedDeathTestBasicCombined0<scudo::AndroidConfig>::Run' requested here
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:347:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
347 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoCombinedDeathTest, BasicCombined##SizeLog) { \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:285:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
285 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:270:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
270 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, AndroidConfig) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:277:70: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
277 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<scudo::TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: error: calling function 'getRegionFragmentationInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1112:30: error: reading variable 'MemMapInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1112 | TotalMapped += Region->MemMapInfo.MappedUser;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:1725:13: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator64<scudo::PrimaryConfig<scudo::TestConditionVariableConfig>>::getStats' requested here
1725 | Primary.getStats(Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:665:5: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::TestConditionVariableConfig>::getStats' requested here
665 | getStats(&Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:341:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::TestConditionVariableConfig>::printStats' requested here
341 | Allocator->printStats();
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedTest<scudo::TestConditionVariableConfig>::BasicTest' requested here
351 | SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST(0)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:348:11: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
348 | this->BasicTest(SizeLog); \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedDeathTestBasicCombined0<scudo::TestConditionVariableConfig>::Run' requested here
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:347:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
347 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoCombinedDeathTest, BasicCombined##SizeLog) { \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:285:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
285 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:271:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
271 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, TestConditionVariableConfig) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:277:70: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
277 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<scudo::TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1112:30: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
1112 | TotalMapped += Region->MemMapInfo.MappedUser;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: error: calling function 'getStats' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1130 | getStats(Str, I, Region);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: error: calling function 'getStats' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1130 | getStats(Str, I, Region);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: error: calling function 'getRegionFragmentationInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:671:13: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator64<scudo::PrimaryConfig<scudo::TestConditionVariableConfig>>::getFragmentationInfo' requested here
671 | Primary.getFragmentationInfo(&Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:342:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::TestConditionVariableConfig>::printFragmentationInfo' requested here
342 | Allocator->printFragmentationInfo();
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedTest<scudo::TestConditionVariableConfig>::BasicTest' requested here
351 | SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST(0)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:348:11: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
348 | this->BasicTest(SizeLog); \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedDeathTestBasicCombined0<scudo::TestConditionVariableConfig>::Run' requested here
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:347:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
347 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoCombinedDeathTest, BasicCombined##SizeLog) { \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:285:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
285 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:271:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
271 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, TestConditionVariableConfig) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:277:70: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
277 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<scudo::TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: error: calling function 'getRegionFragmentationInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1112:30: error: reading variable 'MemMapInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1112 | TotalMapped += Region->MemMapInfo.MappedUser;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:1725:13: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator64<scudo::PrimaryConfig<scudo::TestNoCacheConfig>>::getStats' requested here
1725 | Primary.getStats(Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:665:5: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::TestNoCacheConfig>::getStats' requested here
665 | getStats(&Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:341:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::TestNoCacheConfig>::printStats' requested here
341 | Allocator->printStats();
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedTest<scudo::TestNoCacheConfig>::BasicTest' requested here
351 | SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST(0)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:348:11: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
348 | this->BasicTest(SizeLog); \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedDeathTestBasicCombined0<scudo::TestNoCacheConfig>::Run' requested here
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:347:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
347 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoCombinedDeathTest, BasicCombined##SizeLog) { \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:285:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
285 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:272:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
272 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, TestNoCacheConfig)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:277:70: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
277 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<scudo::TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1112:30: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
1112 | TotalMapped += Region->MemMapInfo.MappedUser;
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: error: calling function 'getStats' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1130 | getStats(Str, I, Region);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: error: calling function 'getStats' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1130 | getStats(Str, I, Region);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1130:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: error: calling function 'getRegionFragmentationInfo' requires holding mutex 'getRegionInfo(I).MMLock' exclusively [-Werror,-Wthread-safety-precise]
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/combined.h:671:13: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::SizeClassAllocator64<scudo::PrimaryConfig<scudo::TestNoCacheConfig>>::getFragmentationInfo' requested here
671 | Primary.getFragmentationInfo(&Str);
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:342:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'scudo::Allocator<scudo::TestNoCacheConfig>::printFragmentationInfo' requested here
342 | Allocator->printFragmentationInfo();
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedTest<scudo::TestNoCacheConfig>::BasicTest' requested here
351 | SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST(0)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:348:11: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
348 | this->BasicTest(SizeLog); \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:351:1: note: in instantiation of member function 'ScudoCombinedDeathTestBasicCombined0<scudo::TestNoCacheConfig>::Run' requested here
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:347:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_MAKE_BASIC_TEST'
347 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST(ScudoCombinedDeathTest, BasicCombined##SizeLog) { \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:285:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST'
285 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES(FIXTURE, NAME) \
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:272:3: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_ALL_TYPES'
272 | SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE(FIXTURE, NAME, TestNoCacheConfig)
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/tests/combined_test.cpp:277:70: note: expanded from macro 'SCUDO_TYPED_TEST_TYPE'
277 | TEST_F(FIXTURE##NAME##_##TYPE, NAME) { FIXTURE##NAME<scudo::TYPE>::Run(); }
| ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/compiler-rt/lib/scudo/standalone/primary64.h:1185:5: note: found near match 'Region->MMLock'
1185 | getRegionFragmentationInfo(Region, I, Str);
| ^
fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
20 errors generated.
```
</details>
If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/178952
More information about the cfe-commits
mailing list